When we want to choose a motion-activated camera. We may want to know:
- How does a motion-activated camera work?
- What’s the correct place to install the motion-activated camera?
The working theory of motion activated camera.
The Motion Activated Camera we want to suggest is A Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR sensor). We can study PIR from Wikipedia. That is an electronic sensor detects infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in the sensor’s field of view. When using this PIR sensor in the camera, that can start the camera. Once detected the object’s IR light, the sensor can get and transfer the signal to the camera and send a notification to the smartphone monitor APP.
There’s also software-based motion activated cameras detect motion by comparing pixel changes between successive frames. If a human or animal passes by, the different pixels will be counted and the software inside will trigger motion alerts.
We mainly suggest the PIR motion activated cameras, that only motivated by the human IR light radiation. And software-based one will also motivated by the asway curtain. That’s not the efficient signal we want.
How to install the motion activated camera?
People may buy the motion activated camera to install in the room, outdoors, in office, in front of a computer. After getting it. We just need to install it in the correct place.
What’s the correct place to install the motion activated camera?
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid motion activated camera face to the air conditioner or element radiator.
- Avoid too much vapor, high moisture place.
- Avoid the curtain, screen or moving object, that will block the detection field.
- Just put install the motion activated camera face to the correct place, that can detect the visiting guys easily.
After choosing the correct place, then we need to set a power outlet and ensure the WIFI can cover the place. After installing the PIR-motion activated camera, we then need also install the monitor app in our smartphone according to the instruction. Then we can test whether the camera and the PIR sensor all worked well.
How does a PIR motion activated camera work?
When have humans in front of the camera, the camera can detect the human emit IR light radiation. Then the computer will start work to take video and also send a notification message to the smartphone APP. In the smartphone APP, we can save the on-live video.
- And some outdoor motion-activated camera has an audio function, have the two-way voice communication. We can scare away the intruders.
- If the courier comes, we can instruct them to leave our file or baggage at the correct place.
- When our children back home by themselves, The front door camera can send us the notification, the child is back home safely, and with an indoor nanny camera, we can know how what happened at home, we can also have good communication with them.
Why we need the motion activated camera? People may wonder when we are outside, then how to monitor our house? There’re many devices can help to secure our house, now we suggest motion activated camera. When some intruders walk through the camera, the device will…Read More »
Why we need the hidden camera clock? People may wonder when we are outside, how to monitor our house? Many families, the parents need to hire nanny help to take care of the baby? How to surveillance our home and little baby? And in our…Read More »
How do USB spy cameras work? USB spy camera meaning the camera is hidden in the USB charger. Same as the other normal USB charger, we can glug it in and charge the phone or other devices. Also once connected it to power, the spy…Read More »
Mini Camera Features: Three kinds of power supply method The photosensitive sensor can automatically adjust the day or night vision. Built-in 4pcs 960nm wavelength invisible infrared lights, night vision is clearer. 155-degree wide-angle lens supports a wide view. Multi spherical surface, visual angle up to the…Read More »
Kids Camera Monitor Features: One-click call host, the kids’ camera monitor call the main phone with one button. Press the call button on the camera, and the phone will be notified by the call Wireless baby monitor. The kids’ camera monitor is connected via a…Read More »
360° fisheye panoramic bulb light camera AFB01200Hidden Camera
360° fisheye panoramic camera AFV01200Hidden Camera
Alarm clock spy camera AHC06200Hidden Camera
Hidden spy camera clock AHC05200Hidden Camera
Spy camera clock digital AHC03200Hidden Camera
Spy wall clock camera AHC02200Hidden Camera
USB spy camera AUC01200Hidden Camera
Wifi wall clock spy camera AHC01200Hidden Camera
Auto tracking camera ATI02200Home Camera
motion activated camera AGO01300Home Camera
motion activated spy camera AGO03300Home Camera
motion activated video camera AGO05300Home Camera
Motion auto tracking camera ATI01200Home Camera
Motion track camera ATI03200Home Camera
Robot tracks camera ATI05200Home Camera
Solar outdoor spy camera AGO02300Home Camera
Popular Questions related to this page:
- How do you set up a motion sensor camera?
- How to choose a motion-activated camera?
- What is the best motion detection camera?